PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Announcement

We are so excited to announce we will be upgrading our blog, I know it's about time right, ok so we're not so computer savvy, but we're getting there.  We decided to get a little help, so Kristin from simplyklassicdesign.com is going to hook us up, and we're super pumped, we will finally be able to advertise our little blog and not be, oh a little embarrassed by our lack of um...style, so stay tuned we will start making our mark in blog land near the end of June.

                               
                                                                                                                            Katie

While I'm here I thought I would share some new pieces, my dad made these, he found the pedestals and made table tops for them, we call them library tables, but I think they would look great in an entry way.



0 comments:

Post a Comment