PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Handmade Signs, and a Sale



I made this sign out of a door I took off a hutch to make it more open, and me being the ultimate recycler I saved it in my hoard umm pile of inspiration waiting to happen (that sounds a little better right?)

I also had some leftover bead board...although when I got finished it just looks like a bead board cabinet door, but of course it wasn't that simple I actually built it (my point being I want the credit, ha ha).

I got the saying from Pinterest, I liked it because I feel like the Cottage is all about making your house a home or nest as it says...

I wanted to share because we are putting all our signs, and wooden block signs(more on these below) on sale this weekend at the Cottage...

I  got the idea for this one from a customer, I made it in vinyl for her to put on the soffit in her kitchen...

We have sold signs like this old window with "Pay Here" on it a few times, it is actually where you pay at the cottage, but we are happy to sell it, I'll just make another...

Here's just a few more we have...


         

     

And now for our adorable wooden blocks, how cute are these?  My sister and niece made them, they even cut the blocks and made the words on the Cricut.  I just love them.  I'm pretty sure I need to find a spot in my house for one.

 


So if your local come on down and pick up an original hand made one of kind sign...I mean they're on sale after all...

Thanks much for stoppin' by

                                                                                     Katie


Sharing with...



13 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

They are all great, Katie! I have signs on my list of things to make for my booth. I'd love to find a few old windows and scrap wood though before I go out and buy something.

andi filante said...

They are all so cute! I love the B&B one!!

-andi

Unknown said...

Wow, you are so talented! I can't even pick a favorite!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and love your signs. Where are you located?

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

I love the bird sign! Here's a pat on the back for making it yourself ;) It always feels good to be able to say that. All of your signs are so beautiful! Wish I lived closer to come check them out. I'm sure you will sell out! Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great week!

Hugs,
Deborah

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

All your signs are wonderful, so pretty......
bet you sell lots. Tried to find where you are
located but had no luck in finding it.

blessings, Nellie

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love all of these signs, how fun and fabulous are they. Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Pamela said...

I just love all of those but the bird one is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Katie, your signs are beautiful. I wish I was local. I love the bird quote at the beginning. All so pretty. Have a wonderful day! Love,Wanda

Unknown said...

I love the nest sign, so true and it came out beautifully! I would love to have you link up with us at the TGIF Link Party this week!

http://www.livingbettertogether.com/2013/08/tgif-link-party-no-7.html

Have a great weekend!
Rebecca

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

These are great, I especially like the B&B...so cute!
Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday!!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Fay Jesselton said...

This is my first time at your blog. I like it so much. The wooden blocks are beautiful.

Regards,
Fay
North Borneo, Malaysia

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Love all your signs! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! Following you now! You are set up as a no-reply. Might need to check your settings.

Post a Comment