PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Good Time at the Fair

So we had to cancel the Camas Vintage Market do to illnesses, but we did make it to The Oregon City Open Air Antique Fair.  I managed to take a few pics...

Here's a few of our booth...













We handed out little mustache props saying "You really mustache to The Shabby Cottage" as a way of advertising the Cottage.


We had alot of fun takings pics of our photo prop mustaches...


               


I can't remember the last time it rained but it is Oregon after all so of course the rain came...

We also handed out over 300 flyers announcing our upcoming events at the cottage.  More details on those events coming.


All in all we had a good day at the fair.

                                                                               Katie











7 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Everything looks great! You've got beautiful pieces of furniture on display and I love your displays. My booth has been doing too well the past five days and I need to refill it. I also want to get some Fall leaves and pumpkins in there to decorate. Pinning your photos for display inspiration!

Lady Pamela said...

That is EXACTLY my kind of booth. I appreciate you special vendors, because I could never part with even one of those treasures. I would have to keep them all. Then my house would look cluttered of course. Love the mustache look. Great idea.
*Smiles*

Unknown said...

I'm with Pamela - I'd have a hard time letting go of some those things lol - this was like eye candy - my eyes were darting all over the place like a " find Waldo " book !!!!!!!!!
Beautiful!!!
XOXO

andi filante said...

Wow! You had a ton of great stuff!!

-andi

Unknown said...

The post looks great, it shows everything really well. And I love our mustache pictures!

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

How beautiful! Your booth is absolutely stunning! I would've gotten lost for hours admiring everything (right before I hauled it all home with me) :) I'm glad that the rain didn't take away from what looks like a fabulous show! Hugs, Leena

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your kind comments, it makes my day, and for the record it is hard for me to part with some of the pieces and I do tend to keep things, much more than my mom and sisters.

Post a Comment