PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cottage Revamp Part IIII

This will be my final installment of our little makeover at the Cottage.

This is our Summer Room filled with Gardening Bliss...












How much do you love that Potting Bench...




We also have this one...





Just in case you need some gardening inspiration, my mom has been hard at work all over the Cottage







I hope you enjoyed seeing almost everything we have to offer right now, although honestly that wasn't even everything.  If your into pink, or our butterscotch color, you'll just have to come and see us, or maybe I'll save that for yet another post.

Thanks so much for spending your precious time with us. 

                            
                                                          Katie

Shared With~




2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It all looks great! I love both those potting benches.

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Adorable! I love the buildings and all that's I them! So charming! Love all the flowers too - gorgeous! Hope you'll share more! Hugs, Leena

Post a Comment