PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cottage Revamp


So we thought maybe it was time change things up a bit at the Cottage.  
We haven't moved things around in awhile, so we cleared, painted, moved, redecorated, and staged, whew it's a lot of work, but its important so the cottage will look renewed, and refreshed.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of the process, but everything came out, the walls got painted an awesome gray(we had Miller Paint match Annie Sloan's).  Then we moved everything from the cottage to the area above

.
Here's the emptied cottage...
        

A little of the process...


 

  

 


And the end result...

As you can see we put our black with the antique white inside the cottage.  Its a more elegant
 Pottery Barn style.













So that seems like quite a few pics for one post, if your not already a follower of the blog, stay tuned and I'll post the rest over the next couple days.  I still have our more Shabby Chic look(as seen in the first pic), our red and white sort of French Farmhouse look, some pink, some yellow, some green, and the sun room filled with garden galore. 


We're also having a give away this weekend if your in the area, come on up on Saturday and you'll be entered to win a $25.00 Gift Card.  We would love to see you!
 
 
Sharing With:
 
 

7 comments:

Dee said...

Beautiful Job! Well worth all your hard work, the Cottage looks great. Dee from My Painted Stuff

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Gorgeous pieces! I'd be drooling over the black and white pieces. Everything looks great.

Blenda said...

Wow! The shabby cottage looks wonderful...enjoyed seeing the photos

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Gorgeous! I love everything! Wish I lived closer! Hugs, Leena

Pamela said...

Oh my my my could I get into some trouble at your cottage! Thanx for sharing its lovlieness at THT!

Unknown said...

How far is Oregon City from the Portland area? I love your shop and everything in it. Thank you for sharing and inspiring all of us. Blessings, Patti

Houzstyle said...

I love to use "letters" and "words" when decorating. Love the display at your shop. Very inviting.

Post a Comment