PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A New Look Around the Cottage


Whew, yep I'm still alive here at The Shabby Cottage Blog.  I could go on and on with all the excuses for the huge break, but who wants to listen to that, so I'll just get on with it.  

I thought I would come back with a look around the cottage.  It's been so long that it looks allot different with lots of new pieces, and of course the Christmas is gone.  

Just because I haven't been blogging doesn't mean we haven't been busy painting, refinishing, embellishing, decorating...you get the idea...I'll get on with the pics...
 





















A few of these pieces have been sold so if your local and have your heart set on something, just give us a call first to make sure we still have it.  

It's nice to be back, I have so much to post about, I just hope I can keep my momentum.  As always thanks so much for stoppin' by.

                                                                                                   Katie








5 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It's looking good, Katie! I love all those big hutch pieces. I wish I had room for something like that here. I love the red one with the Valentine's Day display.

Unknown said...

Oh I can see 5 or 10 pieces I'd love to get my hands on !!!
XOXO

sweetvintageofmine said...

Glad you're baaaaccckk! So many pretty things to see! Where is your shop located? I would love to shop there! We are still in a foot of snow......Blessings~~~Roxie

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy, this is Faye, Katie's mom. Thanks for the comment

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the kind comments! Roxie we are located in Oregon City, OR, about 20 minutes south of Portland.

Katie

Post a Comment