Monday, February 10, 2014

The Cottage in Snow

Most of the rest of the country is probably pretty tired of seeing a foot of snow but we don't get this kind of snow but every few years around here.  In fact we had to close the Cottage this weekend because of it.  

I hadn't planned on doing this post but the Cottage just looks so great in snow, that I wanted to show her off a little.  




I love snow, so pretty.

Thanks for stoppin by 

                                                                               Katie

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I agree, it makes for a pretty picture, Katie! Unfortunately, all this snow {and resulting ice} has not been very helpful to my booth sales. It would be great if we could get through one week without any additional snow!

Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home} said...

Here in the Midwest we are very ready for spring! We've had a few feet of snow so far this season, and the temps have been ranging in the negatives for far too long. I grew up in the northeast with lots of snow so I'm used to it, and is IS quite pretty. But I'm ready for a change!

Post a Comment