PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Curvy Black and Antique White Buffet


I bought this little buffet from my mom and dad, I'm not sure where they found it.  It had a pretty bad paint job on it, but great bones.  It probably would have been easier to paint the majority of it black but that's just not what it was saying to me, so I painted it with our Antique White, and the top black, and added knobs and cup handles.  My dad built the curvy back splash and added trim and an applique.  They do this to allot of their pieces, I wish I had a better picture of it, but it sold pretty quickly.  I just wanted to share it.

Here it is before...


Thanks for stoppin'
                                                                           Katie

linking too:
Green Willow Pond:What We Accomplished Wednesday
Power of Paint Party
Savvy Southern Style

4 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Katie! I love it and the size is perfect to me. Love the curvy backsplash addition.

Donna Wilkes said...

Great transformation - love the color combination and the backsplash.

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Such a beautiful piece! I love the curves and the new hardware! Hugs, Leena

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

What a beautiful piece & I love it all creamy white! I'm featuring it in this week's Power of Paint Party.

Post a Comment